We have some exciting new features to tell you about! If you have questions about any of the new features, please feel free to reach out to Support and we will be more than happy to assist you!
- For clients in New Jersey, we have released the Charles Jones Integration, which will allow
you to search for Judgements and perform the Patriot Act Searches. More products will be coming
- We also have released the Skyline Lien Search Integration, which you can access on the
Property Information Screen (once you have entered your credentials in E-Closing Connect!)
- Another exciting integration we have released is the Proplogix Municipal Lien Search
integration. Again, simply add your credentials to E-Closing Connect! Additional products will be coming soon.
- You can now enter Realtor Broker Commissions as percentages! You will now see two options, PCT and AMT. If you select PCT and enter the percentage amount (no % sign needed!), we will calculate commissions based on the Purchase Price and when you change the purchase price, we will automatically update the Commission amounts! However, if you get a flat amount, you can select AMT and enter the dollar amount. We will not update this amount if the purchase price changes.
- You may have noticed that we added a Multiple Properties feature on the Property Information Screen. We need YOUR feedback on how to make it even better! Please let us know if you need the other properties to appear on documents, etc and we will work on improving this great feature!
- In ECDT we've released an updated Create New File screen and Master File feature.
- We have added an enhancement to the Bank Reconciliation Screen. If you have a block of Checks or Wires that need to be checked off, and don’t want to click each one individually, we have a fix for that! Simply hold SHIFT, click a checkbox, select another one, and all items in between the two will become checked off!
- An enhancement has been made on the Closing Portal. If you have a Borrower or Seller and they have only one file, we bring them immediately to the “Summary” page of the Portal, as opposed to the “Select File” screen.
- Previously, when generating a UPS label, the image was quite large and didn’t fit in the envelope. We have made it so that it generates smaller, so it will now fit in the shipping envelope.
- We have added a Cellphone Field for the Individual Trustees on the Borrower and Seller Screens.
- Thanks to some feedback, we added on the Manual Checks/Wires screen two new buttons “Check All” and “Uncheck All”. This is handy when you have multiple disbursements to the same payee you need to include in one Wire or one Manual Check.
- We have added the West Virginia Non-Resident Withholding Tax to the HUD/CD, if the Primary Seller isn’t a resident of WV. You will now see a checkbox you can select to indicate they are a Non-Resident, and we will calculate 2.5% of the Seller Proceeds (minus credits) and we also have the form needed as well.
- We have added two more Quick Filters, Files Closing in 20 Days and Files Closing in 30 Days. These work the same as the others, it will filter your Whiteboard to show files closing in 20 or 30 days, and you can also export the list into Excel.
- Connecticut has a new second tier “mansion tax” that is added to their State Conveyance Tax. This applies to residential property only. This will go in to effect on July 1, 2020.
Conveyance taxes for residential due to the state will now look as follows;
$800,000.00 or less = .75%
Portion that exceeds $800,000.00 up to $2,500,00.00 = 1.25%
Portion that exceeds $2,500,00.00 = 2.25%
- We have expanded the fields on the Property Screen for Parcel ID and Subdivision. Parcel
ID is now 40 characters and Subdivision is now 70 characters.
- We are now displaying the hyphen in the Jacket Number on the Title Policy Screen (and documents) for Old Republic Jacket Numbers.
- We have added a Mortgage Contingency Date on the Financial Information Screen.
- Once you have Remitted your Policy to First American, we will no longer continue to check for updates on the Property Information Screen, for their Search Orders integration. You will now see a message that says “ This file is Closed on AgentNet. Log in to AgentNet for more information”.
Thank you all for the feedback on our last release. If you have ideas or suggestions for new features or enhancements, please submit them through our ideas board. You can also browse ideas from other users and vote on them to help push them through the development process. The ideas board can be accessed here. https://e-closing.ideas.aha.io/.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (603) 485-7951.